In addition to our own research which focuses on measuring and benchmarking organisations’ resilience, we are also happy to help you with your own ideas and questions about your organisation’s resilience.
Many businesses and business continuity professionals have ideas about their organisation’s resilience or burning questions that they would like answered about a specific risk, hazard, situation or function. However research can take a lot of resources and if not planned properly can lead to poor results that provide little useful evidence.
Stephenson Resilience are committed to producing research that is robust, evidence-based information which businesses can feed directly into decision making and management processes. We can provide as little or as much support as you need and have experience in:
- Generating, scoping and defining research projects
- Developing qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Completing background supporting research including reviews of existing research and data
- Designing and building questionnaires and surveys
- Designing and completing research analyses
- Producing written reports and papers to share and communicate research results
- Presenting results to a wide variety of audiences