Measuring Business Resilience
The Resilience Measurement Tool is a web-based tool through which organisations can measure their resilience. It is simple to use and can be configured to compare resilience between different locations, departments, functions etc. and so provides a wealth of resilience data and intelligence for your organisation.
The tool was developed by the Resilient Organisations Research Programme at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand and is provided by Stephenson Resilience. We will guide you through the process of measuring your resilience, from planning whether you will measure your organisation as a whole, or just part of it, to thinking about whether you want to use the tool to measure the effectiveness of your BCM. We will also take care of the running of the tool for you, complete a full analysis of the data, and provide you with a full customised results report, so all you have to do is take part!
You wont find any generalised statements, cut and paste results, or automatically inserted features in your results report. The way we measure your resilience is so customised to your needs, that we perform the data analysis and develop your results report from scratch, every time. This means that we can provide a level of detail and resilience intelligence that you won’t find anywhere else.
Your resilience results will:
- Provide you with a quantitative snapshot of your resilience
- Identify your resilience strengths and weaknesses
- Enable you to see how resilience varies across your organisation
- Investigate your organisation’s crisis memory – have lessons really been learnt from past crises?
- Provide you with real intelligence to feed into decisions about how you can improve your resilience
In addition you can:
- Compare resilience between different locations or branches of your business
- Compare resilience between different departments or functions
- Check to see how embedded your BCM is across your organisation
- ….we can accommodate most requests so if you have a specific question, just ask!
A sneak preview of the Resilience Measurement Tool!
Click below for a mini version of the Resilience Measurement Tool to give you an idea of what the full version looks and feels like. It will open in a new browser window or tab.
…We have temporarily removed the link to the tool sneak preview while we make some updates. While we make our updates please either contact us using the form below or call us on 01582 227872