Founded in 2010, Stephenson Resilience works with Plante & Associates to reduce disruption, protect your bottom line, increase your competitiveness and ensure that you can continue to operate.
Our projects range from long term mandates to provide business continuity services and our added-value business impact analysis, to measuring and benchmarking organisations’ resilience and supply chain continuity assurance.
Working together, our clients benefit from the diverse skills provided by our integrated, international and multilingual team. Our experience enables us to leverage lessons from global events, research findings, and consulting and measurement experience. We work with organisations from financial services, consulting, engineering, telecoms, government and complex technology.
Areas of expertise include:
- Business continuity and crisis management
- Added-value business impact analysis
- Emergency management and business continuity plan gap analysis
- Measuring, comparing and benchmarking organisations’ resilience
- Integrating resilience disciplines such as business continuity and risk management to achieve efficiency and build resilience
- Engaging senior management teams with resilience concepts and tools – often called Resilience 101 for Executives
For more information about how Stephenson Resilience and Plante & Associates can help, see our Services.
Our values guide the way we do business – take a look and see for yourself.